Digital x-rays are the latest in x-ray technology and come with many advantages that offer optimal and accurate dental diagnosis. We start off by placing a small sensor in your mouth which is digitally connected to a computer. The sensor captures coloured x-ray images and within seconds you and your dentist can see the results.
Digital x-rays have many advantages over conventional x-rays:
- They are faster and more sensitive
- View coloured images instantly
- Enhanced images to improve viewing
- Store digital images on the computer for future use.
- Reduced radiation by as much as 90%!